How We Soar a single player PlayStation VR exclusive game developed by Penny black studios is officially launched today. The game allows you to ride on the back of a giant phoenix and take a flight into the beautiful paper craft virtual world. The game is powered by unreal engine 4 and available only on the PlayStation VR platform. The developers introduce the game by saying “ How We Soar is a VR flight experience that gives you the chance to take up the reins of a beautiful, giant Phoenix and explore an enchanting papercraft world. Seated on the back of this mythical creature, you must reform your surrounding and paint in color as you soar across this paper environment, uncovering the story of the mysterious Author as you fly.“
- Use your DualShock 4 controller to guide your Pheonix through the beautifully crafted virtual world
- ‘Painting by flight’ allows you to transform the transform the environment around you
- Complete each level and uncover the hidden stories planted by The Author’s mind
- Enjoy the flight into the uniquely created papercraft art style virtual environment
How We Soar is available to download from the PlayStation Store and is priced at £15.99.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Source: penny black studios
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 announced with 5300 mAh battery - May 25, 2017
- Seven More Games Are Added To Xbox One Backward Compatibility List - May 23, 2017
- LawBreakers – Rise or Fall PS4 Trailer - May 22, 2017