Finally, Nokia is coming back to the smartphone market. HMD Global officially announced the upcoming Nokia branded smartphone, the new Nokia 6. The smartphone is exclusively launching in China for 1699 CNY, It will be available to purchase through JD.com. Last December HMD Global made the licensing deal with Nokia to sell the Nokia branded smartphone for the next decade. Nokia is not investing directly into HMD, however, HMD will pay Nokia royalties for using their brand name.
The Nokia 6 is a budget-oriented smartphone, design wise it features a metallic unibody structure and a 2.5D Gorilla glass front panel. The Nokia 6 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. Check out the detailed specifications below,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64 internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.5-inch full HD display
- 16 Megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 8 Megapixel secondary camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dolby Atmos speakers
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C port
- 3,000mAh battery
Nokia 6 will be the first Nokia branded smartphone to launch with the fully fledged Android OS. It won’t be the only Nokia smartphone coming this year, more details to be revealed in the HMD press event held on January 8, 2017.
Stay tuned for the updates.
You Might Also Like: Nokia Is Probably Working On Its Own Digital Assistant “Viki”
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- HP’s new Omen X gaming laptop is relatively easy to upgrade - August 22, 2017
- Intel announced the ninth generation Ice Lake processors, already - August 17, 2017
- Nintendo Switch will be available in all GameStop stores on August 15 - August 15, 2017