Hollow Knight is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Team Cherry. The game features beautifully rendered surroundings and classic 2D style side scrolling gameplay. I, being a huge fan of 2D games really loved the trailer and it does look promising. ‘As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, you’ll traverse the depths, unravel its mysteries and conquer its evils.’ Check out the eye soothing trailer below,
The official description reads, “Explore twisting caverns, ancient cities, and deadly wastes; battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs, and solve ancient mysteries at the kingdom’s heart. Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps an ancient, ruined kingdom. Many are drawn below the surface, searching for riches, or glory, or answers to old secrets. ”
Some Key Game Features,
- Tightly tuned 2D controls. Dodge, dash and slash your way through even the most deadly adversaries.
- Explore a vast interconnected world of forgotten highways, overgrown wilds, and ruined cities.
- Encounter a bizarre collection of friends and foes.
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities! Gain spells, strength and speed. Leap to new heights on ethereal wings. Dash forward in a blazing flash. Blast foes with fiery Soul!
- Over 130 enemies! 30 epic bosses! Face ferocious beasts and vanquish ancient knights on your quest through the kingdom. Track down every last twisted foe and add them to your Hunter’s Journal.
- Read more here.
Hollow Knight is releasing on February 24, 2017, and it will be available on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
Recommended by: Zergnet