Today at MWC 2017, Nokia has officially announced the new Nokia 3310. It comes with a 2.4-inch QVGA display, 2-megapixel camera, microSD slot, new snake game, bundled Opera Mini web browser, and the Nokia ringtone. It has 25 days of standby time and 22 hours of talk time. Check out the detailed specifications below,
- Operating system Nokia Series 30+
- Display 2.4” QVGA
- Internal memory 16 MB4
- MicroSD card slot Support for up to 32 GB
- Primary camera 2MP
- Flash LED flash
- Network speed 2G
- Networks GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Connector 3.5 mm AV connector
- Connectivity Micro USB (USB 2.0), Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
- Size 115.6 x 51 x 12.8 mm
- Colors Warm Red (Glossy), Dark Blue (Matte), Yellow (Glossy), Grey (Matte)
This new feature phone follows the design perspective of the original Nokia 3310 with a touch of modern design. Unlike its sturdy predecessor, The new Nokia 3310 has a sleek modern look to it. It comes in four color options namely glossy yellow, red, matte grey, and dark blue. It is also much smaller, lighter and ergonomic than the original 3310.
Nokia has a record of selling 126 million original 3310 phones. The new Nokia 3310 is definitely not going to break that record, but it is good to see Nokia bringing back the device for the fans. Thank you, Nokia and HMD global for the nostalgia.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 owners will get discount on the new Galaxy Note 8 - August 23, 2017
- HP’s new Omen X gaming laptop is relatively easy to upgrade - August 22, 2017
- Intel announced the ninth generation Ice Lake processors, already - August 17, 2017