AMD has finally released their most anticipated processor lineup. AMD revealed three different versions of the Ryzen 7. What makes them all interesting is the fact that they all perform significantly faster than the competitive Intel processors and are about half of the price. Even the top AMD Ryzen 7 model cost under just $500.
Following points explains why Intel should be really worried about the AMD’s Ryzen 7 lineup,
- The AMD Ryzen 7 1800X is 9% faster than the Intel Core i7 6900L. It runs at a 3.6GHz base clock speed which can be boosted up to 4.0 GHz and cost almost 50% less than the 6900L at $499.
- The AMD Ryzen 7 1700X is 39% faster than the Intel Core i7 6800L. It runs at a 3.4GHz base clock speed which can be boosted up to 3.8 GHz and it cost just $399.
- The AMD Ryzen 7 1700 is the great choice for budget PC builders, It is 46% faster than Intel Core i7 7700K. It runs at a 3.0GHz base clock speed which can be boosted up to 3.7 GHz and it cost just $329.
AMD also showcased the Ryzen custom builds offered by the partner hardware manufacturers, making it the complete AMD echo system launch event. It is safe to say that AMD killed it with the Ryzen launch. Although we have yet to get our hands on the Ryzen processors and check them practically, but the numbers AMD showed us looks really promising.
AMD Ryzen 7 processors will go on sale starting March 2, 2017, with the pre-orders starting today.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- iOS 11: The Control Center buttons don’t actually turn off the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth antennas - September 21, 2017
- You can finally disable that dedicated Bixby button - September 19, 2017
- Real AI Phone: Huawei takes a dig at Apple - September 18, 2017