Lighting up the computer systems with the native RGB lightings is a well-known craze in the PC gaming community. Previously we though it won’t be possible to add the native RGB modules to the RAM units. But that changed last December when G.SKILL launched the RGB memory line. Today, Corsair joins the list of a native of RGB memory manufacturers by launching its new Vengeance RGB DDR4 memory line.
Corsair announced this RAM at CES earlier this year, today it is finally available to purchase. Users with a compatible motherboard can control the lighting using Corsair’s Link utility. There are no wires or extra connectors hanging out of the RAM module, everything is embedded inside.
Corsair said, “Vengeance RGB’s Corsair Link software control is compatible with a wide range of Intel DDR4 platforms, from dual-channel Z270 and Z170 to quad-channel X99, with more boards adding compatibility every week and AMD Ryzen support planned soon.”
Corsair is currently offering RAM modules in 16GB (2x8GB), 32GB (4x8GB), and 64GB (8x8GB) variants. Check out the prices below,
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4-2666MHz: $169.99
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4-3000 MHz: $154.99
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR4-2666 MHz: $339.99
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR4-3000 MHz: $304.99
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 64GB DDR4-2666 MHz: $679.99
All these memory modules are available today with more modules with different capacities and frequencies coming soon.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- Facebook launches profile picture protection tool in India to fight fake accounts - June 23, 2017
- OnePlus 5 launched in India for Rs. 32,999 - June 22, 2017
- Report: OnePlus 5 is cheating to achieve high benchmark scores - June 21, 2017