A lot of Nintendo Switch owners are facing problems like Joy-Con controllers not responding or responding incorrectly when used wirelessly. Following these issues, Nintendo has released a statement in the form of a list of the places you shouldn’t be using the Joy-Cons wirelessly. The list includes places like near Cell phones, laptops, tablets, Wireless headsets, Wireless printers, Microwaves and apparently an aquarium. Check out the full list below,
- Behind a TV
- Near an aquarium
- Placed in or under a metal object
- Pressed against a large amount of wires and cords
- Within three to four feet of another wireless device, such as a wireless speaker or a wireless access point.
- Laptops, tablets, etc.
- Wireless headsets
- Wireless printers
- Wireless speakers
- Cordless phones
- USB 3.0-compatible devices such as hard drives, thumb drives, LAN adapters, etc.
According to Nintendo, these are the things that are probably interfacing with the connectivity. Nintendo Switch is a hybrid gaming console that can be transformed from a living room console to a handheld console in few simple steps. The Switch allows you to take the gaming experience out of your living room. You can enjoy the exact same game whenever and wherever you want, except near an aquarium.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- You can finally disable that dedicated Bixby button - September 19, 2017
- Real AI Phone: Huawei takes a dig at Apple - September 18, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launched in India for ₹67,900 - September 13, 2017