Sony has announced a new Play Collective promotion for the six games coming to the PlayStation Store.
PlayStation Plus members will get a 20 percent discount on each of these six games by preordering them from the PlayStation Store. The discounts for all games are now live and will last until the morning of each game’s release.
The first game will release next week on March 21, followed by a new game coming every Tuesday. The promotion will end on April 25, 2017.
Check out the list below,
- Everything – $12
- Rain World – $16
- PaRappa the Rapper Remastered – $12
- Cosmic Star Heroine – $12
- Full Throttle Remastered – $12
- What Remains of Edith Finch – $16
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- You can finally disable that dedicated Bixby button - September 19, 2017
- Real AI Phone: Huawei takes a dig at Apple - September 18, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launched in India for ₹67,900 - September 13, 2017