Gigabyte is known for making the powerful thin gaming laptops but all of those models usually fall in the high-end gaming laptop category. The new Gigabyte Sabre 15 is an entry level budget friendly gaming laptop which starts at $999 and still manages to keep the thin design.
Similar to the other $1000 gaming laptops available out there, the Sabre 15 also follows the work and play design perspective. It features a standard matte black chassis and an elegant RGB backlit keyboard (optional). Unlike the other entry-level gaming laptops, the Sabre doesn’t have the bright red fiery look to it. Which makes it a perfect choice for a portable work and play machine.
Check out the specifications below,
• Kaby Lake Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti GDDR5 4GB/GTX 1050 GDDR5 2GB
• 15.6-inch IPS 1080p anti-glare display
• DDR4 2400MHz – Up to 32GB
• RGB Backlit keyboard (upgraded model)
• I/O: Ethernet, 3 display outputs, SD card slot, USB 3.1 Type-C, 3 Standard USB, Audio Jacks
• UHD Blu-ray drive (upgraded model)
• Removable Li-ion 6-cell, 4200mAh, 47Wh battery
• Dual Array Microphones
• Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
The standard issue comes with the combination of Kaby Lake Intel Core i7 and the GTX 1050 which is totally capable of running modern games at decent frame rates. Although for better performance on modern AAA titles we suggest going with the GTX 1050 Ti combo.
If you are looking for a portable gaming laptop/workstation under $1000 that has an industrial look to it then the Gigabyte Sabre 15 is a perfect choice for you.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Swapnil (see all)
- Microsoft launches the new Surface Pro - May 23, 2017
- Oxygen Not Included: A beautiful space colony sim for PC - May 6, 2017
- Acer Aspire VX 15: The $800 gaming laptop - May 6, 2017