Today at Computex, Intel has announced the new lineup of desktop processors. The Core X family features the more powerful versions of Core i5 and Core i7 models. Along with these boosted variants, Intel also surprised everyone with their new flagship Core i9 processor which offers 18-cores and 36- threads.
The new Core X lineup is solely designed for the power users including professional gamers and the content creators. The Core X series starts at $242 and goes all the way up to $599.
Check out the details below,
- Core i5 7640X: 4-cores and 4-threads ($242)
- Core i7 7800X: 6-cores, 12-threads, 3.5 GHz (Base Clock), 4.0 GHz (Turbo Clock), and DDR4-2400 ($339)
- Core i7 7820X: 8-cores, 16-chanels, 3.6 GHz (Base Clock), 4.3 GHz (Turbo Clock), 4.5 GHz (TurboMax Clock), and DDR4-2666 ($599)
The Core i9, on the other hand, will come in four different models. The base model with 12-cores and 24-thread is priced at $999 whereas the 16-cores and 32-thread model will cost around $1700.
We will be adding more to this story soon. Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- Facebook launches profile picture protection tool in India to fight fake accounts - June 23, 2017
- OnePlus 5 launched in India for Rs. 32,999 - June 22, 2017
- Report: OnePlus 5 is cheating to achieve high benchmark scores - June 21, 2017