Oxygen Not Included is an upcoming space colony simulation video game developed and published by the Klei Entertainment. It is a survival colony simulation game and the gameplay is very straight forward, Players are required to take care of a group of colonists that have to deal with problems such as hunger, waste, and oxygen levels. “You’ll need water, warmth, food, and oxygen to keep them alive, and even more than that to keep them happy.”
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 8 64 bit or Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: i5 2.0 GHz Dual core (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1.5 GB available space
Earlier this year Klei Entertainment released a playable alpha and more than 150,000 players took part in it. The company has announced Oxygen Not Included will be entering Steam Early Access on May 18th.
It will cost $24.99, and anyone who owns an existing Klei game on Steam will receive a 20% loyalty discount. Players who purchased Oxygen Not Included in Alpha will not need to purchase the game again.
New Agricultural Upgrade
- New Items and Buildings: Discover new plants, buildings, and yummy cooking recipes
- Improved Crop Tending: Build pipe systems and irrigate your crops using new farm plots
- New Farming Systems: The Harvest Rating Point system now allows you to increase the yield of your harvest by meeting ideal growing conditions for crops
- New Duplicant Stress Responses: Tears will be shed and rations will be eaten with new Ugly Crier and Binge Eater traits
- And More: New features, improvements, bug fixes, rebalances and more!
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Swapnil (see all)
- Razer launches two gaming headsets with multiple audio drivers - July 26, 2017
- Nintendo Switch is currently available on Amazon with 2-day shipping - July 8, 2017
- Highlights: The Humble Store’s DRM-Freedom sale - July 4, 2017