Last week Xiaomi launched their new mid-range smartphone in India. The Xiaomi Mi A1 is priced at Rs 14,990 which is now available to purchase exclusively via Flipkart, you can buy the device here. The Mi A1 is the first Xiaomi smartphone to come with the stock Android, the company has partnered up with Google to launch their first ever Android One smartphone in India.
Despite being a late 2017 Android One smartphone, the Mi A1 doesn’t come with the latest Android Oreo operating system. The device features the stock Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system and the partnership with Google now enables unlimited photo and video uploads. The Xiaomi Mi A1 follows the metal unibody with glass front design, which gives a premium feel in hand.
The Mi A1 is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. It features Full HD 5.5 inches IPS display, up to 64 GB of onboard storage and the new dual camera setup. The dual camera module is comprised of two 12 MP shooters one being the telephoto lens while the other is used for taking wide-angle shots. Check out the specifications below,
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera |
- 5MP Front Camera
- 3080 mAh Li-polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core 2GHz Processor
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 | Stock Android Version
- Android One Smartphone – with confirmed upgrades to Android Oreo and Android P
*Update: Next Sale on Thursday; 21st Sep at 12 Noon.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Star Citizen’s latest video got us excited all over again - September 30, 2017
- Top 5 AR apps for the iOS 11 - September 20, 2017
- Highlights: This week’s deals for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita - September 20, 2017